Re: [IP] travelling/questions for DM team

In a message dated 7/7/99 5:19:17 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I have a wonderful endo, but sometimes I prefer to ask questions of people
 who are actually living with it, you know? >>

I'm not talking about questions regarding things like living with DM or
feelings about DM and the like. Of course I want to know about those sorts of
things from other people who are living with DM. None of my team lives with
DM, as I do and all of the rest of you do. The emotional support on this list
is tremendous, as is the sense of community. I think it lets us all know that
we're not alone and gives us a feeling of support that not even the most
sympathetic non-DMer can summon.

I'm talking about questions like "do I need a prescription for Humalog in
Montana?" or "what do I do when I travel across seven time zones?" I was just
wondering about support out there for those "mechanical" types of questions.