[IP] easy access

Sam wrote:

> A small needle-nose pliers also works great... just in case
> your local testosterone-loaded manly hulk doesn't happen to be
> handy. <vbg>

Yeah, right...and my access to either would be.....ZERO.  I don't carry
needle nose pliers in my emergency kit, nor do I think my manly-testosterone
charged hunks of roommates have any in the plastic bucket that doubles as a
tool kit...guess for me, it is just remembering NOT to screw it on with
Amazonian force, as I wont to do, since I am, in fact, SUPERWOMAN!!!!

Sara (workouts broke the $5 each mark last night! - whoo hooo)