Re: [IP] Low blood sugars

I always knew Wal-Mart was wonderful but I didn't realize it could lower your
blood sugar, I'm going to have to spend more time there! :-) Wait 'til I tell my
husband this.  (evil little grin)

Could it have been a lot of walking while in there? Or possibly you over
bolused?

Donna
Sorry Tammy but Wal-Mart is my favorite store!