[IP] Low blood sugars

Hi, I was just wondering how many people have low sugars everyday have
been on the pump months and at first did not have any problems with
Now I go low all the time it seems like. If I go to wal-mart I go low
even  if I use a temp basal rate. I was 114 before lunch 1.5 hours later
I was 48 The thing is I never felt it.  I checked another meter just to
be sure any help would be appreciated.       Tammy