Re: [IP] travelling Jan

email @ redacted writes:

<< Hi, Jan,
 I was wondering the same thing about support and questions on this site.  I
 have a great team also.
 Tommy >>

You know, I think even though I have a terrific team available also for my
sons, there are times where I would rather "go to the trenches" and ask the
people who are fighting the same battle as us every day.  This group offers
WONDERFUL support and a way to get in touch with so many others who are doing
the same thing as we are.  Even though our team is terrific, my son was the
first child that they trained.  If it weren't for this group, we'd be "hit
and miss" on a lot of things.  Not everyone is fortunate enough to have good
support from their team and even the ones that do, I think (speaking for
myself) just want the variety of input and ideas that this group is able to
offer.  There is a definite comfort zone here.