[IP] re:basals

HI all
 I guess I'm just in for a long haul! Did a basal check this afternoon,
not good results, from 191 to 58 (and dropping), yet not consistent in
the times, so i'm not sure to increase at one hour or decrease.
Michael, we have been decreasing by .1, back to 2 basals plain and
simple.. .4 from 10 pm to 4am and .5 the rest, but the only one that is
correct is from 7am to 12 pm, did a basal check the other day and had
great results. One other question, if you're not sick, not high (under
110), not dehydrated, why would you have any ketones??
 Amy