[IP] New D.C. area pumpers group/axe murderers July 11

I think it was Renee who talked of her daughter saying the people who posted
on the list might be ax murderers --  well, any of you (hopefully not really
ax murderers) in the D.C. area are invited to my home this Sunday  at 2 p.m.
for a new pumpers support group meeting.  Our goal is to have an ongoing
group that meets in the daytime on the weekend near a central metro stop, but
to get this one going we are meeting here in northwest Arlington and could
pick up from East Falls Church Metro. (It would be walkable if it weren't for
the heat wave).  Please email me for directions.

Any support group hints from others who have started them successfully (or
unsuccessfully) would be welcomed.

Linda Zottoli