Re: [IP] travelling

In a message dated 7/7/99 10:37:10 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<...will the insulin in my pump be ok? >>

Yes.  I have never had a problem with insulin in my pump whether it is very
cold or very hot.  The problems I have had camping in extreme weather is with
my meters.  They won't read if the temp is too cold or too hot.  Take 2
meters just in case.  I usually take chemstrips as a backup for something
like hiking for days or whitewater rafting.  They are a pain, but at least I
don't have a blank screen.  ellen