Re: [IP] tried (found) a new site

     Your comment about the psychological resistance to doing shots in the
stomach applies to us non-diabetics too. When my white blood count dipped
dangerously low from chemo, I had to take 10 days worth of shots following
each of 3 treatments. I assured the nurse I could do it at home since I 'd
had LOTS of experience giving my daughter shots. That first attempt was so
foreboding though, that thereafter Melissa did all of my shots in my arms for
me- except for the day she wasn't here (shots had to be done at same time
each day) and I DID do the stomach shot. I thought Melissa would enjoy the
"getting even" aspect of all of this, but when I jokingly said that, she gave
me one of those teen-aged stares & said "DUH.... I wish you didn't need these
shots at all!"...Gulp....How did this 16 yr old get so much wiser than her

Regards, Renee