[IP] Re: Ruth Woodbury profile

> From: "Ruth Woodbury" <email @ redacted>
> Hi, I'm still on multiple injections but am now seriously considering
> switching over to the pump because of morning blood sugars.

Yeah!!  Another one comes into the fold. . . :-)  You sound like the perfect candidate for a
pump (we all are. . .).  Just be aware that your 4 cats may also be thrilled with your new pump;
one of mine loves to gnaw on the tubing.  It is easily remedied by simply hiding the tubing from
the cat while you sleep, but you should be forewarned!  Welcome to the list, where you will
undoubtedly learn a lot and be able to ask the questions we all have when we're considering
making that change.