[IP] infusion sets

I was just wondering if anyone out there has an opinion about the
consistency of their blood sugars since changing over to Teflon infusion
sets. During the past year I have been using Tender sets, and I also have
had more blood sugar variations that I can't always explain. I'm not sure
I want to go back to using bent needles, but if they did have some
advantages I might think about it.  Arnie