Re: [IP] tried a new site

> Due to basic lateral area expansion around my middle, I actually
> have more sites now than I did when I started pumping. Being able to
> eat more goodies has all sorts of advantages. :-)
> Sam

This is a basic law of physics. Einstein found that as the rate of
expansion increased, the mass and therefor the apparent size of the
object (heh.... heh....) approached infinity. Just think, if you
nibble fast enough you'll never run out of sites! I've even found you
don't have to nibble very fast at all to get continuous 'universal'
expansion. :-)