[IP] Re: relationships

Wayne wrote:

>Weren't there some normal men in that recent Star Wars movie?  I
> thought some of them were wearing pumps too!

yeah, but how far in the future do we have to wait for THEM???  and doggone
it, if George Lucas can invent midichlorians to detect for jedi-ability,
surely he could have found the missing gene that would link scientists to the
cure for diabetes and the pumps the Jedis were wearing were for
hypo-midichlorian-itis not diabetes.

Do or Do Not...There is No Try..............yoda