[IP] inserting Silhouettes

Ted wrote in respons to Diana's insertion technique:

> Uh, Diana, it's best to take the needle out BEFORE you bother
> with the second side of the tape. That way it won't get bent before
> you pull it out. Bending the Teflon canula is OK, bending the needle
> can be troublesome.

Ted, ted ted.....Best for one, is not always best for another...in case you
havent ever played with it like I have, that introducer needle is extremely
pliant and bends alot.  I can't imagine skinny Diana inserting it at such a
great angle that to do it t his way would put any dangerous bend in the

FYI I do it the same way as Diana...I like to have the thing securely in me
and taped down before I start to pull out that sharp thing.

Did anyone know you can bend the introducer back and forth 3 sometimes 4
times before it SNAPS off!!!  don't recommend doing this inside you, but
merely the action of putting down the back tape isnt gonna cause a
problem...for MOST people