Re: [IP] Re: pumping at the beach

<< I know this is waterproof, do we need to worry about the sand???  I can't
 any problems, just want to make sure.  #2, is there any concern for the salt
 water??? >>

I have a D pump and have had no problem with salt water or sand at the beach.
 I have had my pump for 3 years and go to the beach only twice a year.  I do
not disconnect for swimming.  Don't forget to insert the red tappet and make
sure the battery caps are tight.  ellen