From: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
Date: Tuesday, July 06, 1999 1:37 PM
Subject: Re: [IP] Tender question

Thanks to all for your help & especially (Brian Carter) came by my
house with a "Tender" to let me try one, this especially is very kind
& thoughtful your news group has made a big help in my life!  So
many questions, not understanding w/no one to ask.  I thought for
so many years was all alone.  Since the stroke last year I was
always "bashful" anyway I have even found it harder to ask
questions of doctor, its such a relief to hear about people w/same
problems.
Ted