Re: [IP] MiniMed Reservior

At 02:07 PM 7/6/1999  Brian Carter wrote:

> > A small needle-nose pliers also works great... just in case your local
> > testosterone-loaded manly hulk doesn't happen to be handy. <vbg>
> >
> > Sam
>Or Sam you can't forget those like us that just don't want to break
>the darn thing while trying..  ;-)

Since the connector for the sils has a small "flat side" where it connects
to the Luer lock, I find it pretty easy to unloosen without breaking
anything. A little needle-nose pliers from my computer repair kit has
bailed me out many times. The palm-sized little needle-nose pliers are
actually better than their full-sized cousins, since they don't put as much
pressure on the plastic and are less likely to hurt anything... you just
need barely enough pressure to loosen it... not to wrench anything off.