Re: [IP] tried a new site

  But now with using my
> sides most times it hurts so I have had to just keep putting it in and it
> would remain sore for about an hour after inserting.  Is this normal?
> Should I keep going even if it hurts?

my side is a little sore this morning but not all the time..  it mainly
hurt when i forgot about it and grabbed my 20 lbs of nursing books
and rested them right on top of the site..  but i would say as long
as it is not uncomfortable it is ok. but if it is causing you to be
uncomfortable change it...

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted