Re: [IP] MiniMed Reservior

> Brian,
> How do you take the amount of insulin out of the cartridge?  I'm on
> Disetronic (a "newbie") and I can't figure out how this is done.  Help?
> Fran

ONe way that you can get the amount of insulin needed out of the
cartridge is by:

1. disconnecting the tubing at the hub.
2. inserting the syringe into the cartridge threw the hub and drawing
up the amount needed..

 it takes some practice but if you need the regular shot i bet
anyone can do it.. I have only done this once and it worked for me..

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted