Re: [IP] Site Change Sequence

I don't know if you got a free video from Minimed with your start-up kit?  I
got a video through my doctor when I was trying to decide on which pump to
buy.  The Minimed video shows you the steps to go through when preparing
your new infusion sets.  I watched that and made step-by-step notes so that
I could reference them when trying to do it on my own.  It really helped!