Re: [IP] MiniMed Reservior

If you're going to be gone for the day and cannot get back home if you need
to get your insulin, then I would take a vial along with me.  When I carry
my vial, I usually just keep it in my purse.  I haven't had any trouble with
the insulin (Humalog) being kept out as long as it's kept basically at room
temperature.  If you're going to be out in the heat, you might want to
consider a small insulated container for the insulin.