Re: [IP] tried a new site

I too have been using this area for a few weeks now. I loved using my
abdomen but with pregnancy my belly got too firm to use anymore.  I have a
question about inserting Sils.  When I first started pumping a few months
and inserting Sils, I used to only put the Sils in a spot that didn't hurt.
If I started to insert, and it hurt I would stop and move it a little until
I found a spot that didn't hurt, thinking that it was hurting because it
was a site I shouldn't use (vein or something).  But now with using my
sides most times it hurts so I have had to just keep putting it in and it
would remain sore for about an hour after inserting.  Is this normal?
Should I keep going even if it hurts?

>well i finally got enough gut to try a new site  which allot of people
>here have beat me to..  8)..  I finally tried the Love handle area..  i
>am finding it allot better, but we will see how it goes after a few
>days..  its about time i get some use out of these love handles  ha
>here is one inspirational thought for those just starting out pumping:
>"You must have long-range goals to keep you from being frustrated
>by short-range failures."
>Brian Carter
>ICQ # 27217438
>Mailto:email @ redacted