[IP] tried a new site

well i finally got enough gut to try a new site  which allot of people
here have beat me to..  8)..  I finally tried the Love handle area..  i
am finding it allot better, but we will see how it goes after a few
days..  its about time i get some use out of these love handles  ha

here is one inspirational thought for those just starting out pumping:

"You must have long-range goals to keep you from being frustrated
by short-range failures."

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted