Re: [IP] MiniMed Reservior

I am sorry that I am such a persistent pest.  Ok---If I am going out for the
entire day, there is always a chance that I may have to change the set if
something goes wrong.  I can't go home to get my vial from the frig.  When I
take the vial with me in the am, do I have to keep it in a cooler like I use
to or can I carry it around with me in my pocketbook because chances are I
will have it used up in 15 to 20 days and it is good off ice for up to 28
days.  What doses most of you do?