Re: [IP] MiniMed Reservior

> Thursday is the big day.  My 507C goes live.  What exactly do you carry with
> you at all times?  I figure an infusion set, reservoir, IV prep, alcohol
> paid, batteries, an insulin.

If i go out just for the day i just carry a spare set of batteries in my
glove box..  all the rest i don't worry about..  if you have a full
reservoir all you really need is a needle or to if you need to take a
regular shot.

if i leave overnight somewhere then i would take some spare stuff.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted