Re: [IP] MiniMed Reservior

Thursday is the big day.  My 507C goes live.  What exactly do you carry with
you at all times?  I figure an infusion set, reservoir, IV prep, alcohol
paid, batteries, an insulin.  Up until now I always kept a Huml. pen in my
pocketbook and if I was going for a whole day I would carry my nph and
regular vials in a cooler.  Now that I will only be using Huml., can I just
carry it around in my pocketbook because chances are I will use it up before
the 28 days it is good for off ice.