Re: [IP] Sils

Hey Lori!
Hope you read Ted Quick's post on using the Silhouettes.(And taking the needle out BEFORE taping down the backside ) which kind of put me in the duh-why=didn't-I-think-of-that? category myself.  That's what we're online in this forum for.  My cat isn't willing to discuss it and my endo's too busy LOL (that's laugh out loud). YMMV means your mileage may vary.  And ALL of us had to ask somewhere along the way so don't feel silly about it.  You can pass it on to a newbie some day soon yourself.  Hang in there and happy pumping.