[IP] Reply to Sherry's ? re: Type 1 Diabetes Prevention Trial

Sherry (and anyone else who would like to know <grin>),

All I did was call 1-800-HALT-DM1.  A number which I got out of Diabetes
Forecast.  They advised me where to go to get the lab work done and sent me
some other information about the study through the mail.  Hope you get the
same great results I did!

Thanks for the info regarding the antibodys.  That does make me feel even
better!  However, I was advised by the study to have my children retested
every year to make sure so I guess I will even if it isn't something I have
to worry about for longer.  Thanks for your information though I really
appreciate it.

Take care all,