[IP] Blood in the tube???

Hi all,

Last week while I was on a mini vacation, I noticed a little blood in my line
(I use Disetronic Rapids 6mm).  Didn't think too much of it until today.
Yesterday morning I changed the site and today I noticed blood in the line
again (about 1/1/2 - l" up the line).  Since it's the holiday, I couldn't
reach the doc.  Has anyone else had this problem?  Is it something to be
concerned about???

Looking forward to your quick response pumpers!