[IP] MiniMed Reservior

I've been using my MM 507C for about 6 weeks and when I want/need to change
sites, I've been taking the tubing off the "old" reservior and filling up my
"new" one with the remaining insulin left in the reservior, then filling the
rest of the "new" reservior from the Humalog vial.  As I'm careful getting
the air bubbles out, as well as injecting air into the vial, I'm sure some
insulin is probably going back into the vial, but is this really a problem?
Any other problems doing this that I might have overlooked?  Any better
Carol Guest