[IP] Swiss strips

I have sort of an odd question for people who use the Accuchek Complete or Advantage
with Comfort Curve strips.  Has anyone ever gotten a strip with a hole in it??  After
using these strips since they came out, I opened the vial yesterday and pulled out a
strip with what looked like a holepunch out of the center of it.  None of the other
strips in the box had holes.  Have I won some sort of lottery?  Am I insane?  Please
clue me in if you know what this is about.

a very mystified Jen