No Subject

Hi Robin,
I had just about accepted that "pump bumps" were a fact of life, when we
changed what we prep Jenna's skin with, and they have totally gone away.  We
were washing her site with an antibacterial soap (active ingredient
parachlorometaxylenol), then alcohol, then IV Prep, then insert the tender.
I dropped the alcohol, on the advice of IP, and no change.  Then we were
going to be doing some travelling, so I got an antibacterial wipe called
Wash-ups that have Benzalkonium Chloride as the active ingredient.  We still
use the IV prep.  But the pump bumps are gone, sometimes so much so that I
can't even tell where the last Tender was without really looking hard.  Hope
this helps.

Nancy Morgan, Jenna's mom

<<I've noticed that Kevin has many "pump bumps" left on his belly from old
sites. >>