Re: [IP] getting pregnant

Donna wrote:

> Di,
> If you have complications that include your eyes or kidneys most doctors will
> advise against pregnancy since it can increase complications.

This is no longer as categorically  the case.  Improved control during pregnancy
means that the risks/benefits for kidney problems are no longer so straight
forward.  You can't say yes or no, but need to look at the stage of kidney damage
and eye damage you've got and the level of control you are able to maintain.
There is even some evidence of improvement of mild kidney problems during
pregnancy (according to my endo and my own lab results).  It really varies.