Re: [IP] Precision QID

I've found the Fast Take and QID to be within the normal 30 pts of each
other...usually much closer.  Same problem of a false low reading with
the Fast Take if you don't use enough blood.  The Fast Take is much
nicer in that it has the date/time stamp, doesn't give ERR readings for
no reason, and doesn't have the foil wrapped strips which I find a
nightmare to open, despite NOT being hypo.

Mary, Kelly's Mom