Re: [IP] pump bumps, bgs

 >I've noticed that Kevin has many "pump bumps" left on his belly from old
 >sites. I'm talking like 2 week old sites. Is this normal? We put an
 >antibiotic ointment on them right after we take the site out. (Bacitracin)
 >and they itch for a day...but then the bump lasts and lasts. Can I do
 >anything about it?

Each person is different, so it's hard to say what is normal. What type of
insulin is he using and how long is a set kept in before changing? What
kind of infusion set is he using?

I find that I get red-spots if I leave my Silhouette (AKA Tender)in place
for too long. For me, about 3 days with Humalog is OK. But, this is going
to vary widely with each individual.