Re: [IP] I'm home!!

I've just found it easier to put in only what I need for the 2 days (I have to
change my set then anyway, due to sensitive skin).  If I fill the cartridge all
the way I usually have problems with air bubbles when changing just the set. My
trainer told me to just put what was needed for that time period.
Donna