Re: [IP] Carb gram calculator?

When I started I felt the same way, I just used the exchanges book and
guestimated, writing down what I had had and what my bg was later.  When I would
have that same meal I would go back and look and adjust accordingly. Its much
easier and not as bulky. I still use this method if I don't have carb info. Good
Luck, it does get a little easier.
Donna