Re: [IP] Re: pumping at the beach

  #1, I know this is waterproof, do we need to worry about the sand???  I can't see
> any problems, just want to make sure.  #2, is there any concern for the salt
> water???

i would have to say it is ok near sand i would just make sure that
you was out the chamber that holds the insulin if after a day at the
beach.  The salt water i would be more cautious about and
disconnect before getting in.  but if you do wear it in salt water i
would just was it out afterwards.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted