[IP] i'm up to 3 basals!

Hey all!
 Well, now I have 3 diff basals, but I guess b/c of the times it's
technically four. I changed my set today and used the 1 silhouette I do
have..it's ok..doesn't hurt or anything! Minimed is sending me some
samples. My bg are definitely better than the 20-600 on shots, but
still some kinks. I used a square wave bolus with part of my lunch,
which I guess I really didn't know what I was doing, b/c my bg shot up
to 294 and then I had to do a correction an hour after that check. So,
it's all a learning process, but I am liking it more and more each day.
 Sharon, Steve will love pumping! good luck!
 Have a happy 4th all!

Do You Yahoo!?