Re: [IP] Re: pumping at the beach

In a message dated 6/30/99 1:56:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Disetronics
 are sealed and WATERPROOF and need not be disconnected.  Tie your pump to a
 Teflon infusion set; i.e., Tenders, and you have a combo that will flex with
 you and that you can negotiate the ocean with. >>
Hi Pumpers!   My 6 yr. old daughter just received her D pump.  Last week she
was pumping her saline, next week we go LIVE.  After reading this post, I
thought of two questions, as we are leaving for the beach in two weeks.  #1,
I know this is waterproof, do we need to worry about the sand???  I can't see
any problems, just want to make sure.  #2, is there any concern for the salt

Thanks for all your help,
Amanda's mom
soon to be pumping the real stuff...... at age 6