[IP] computer program

I have been searching the net for carb counting software.  Has anyone heard
of "Food Quest."  The person using it can enter the name and amount of a food
through the keyboard and get the necessary food choice values in an instant
on the screen.  The program has values for 2,700 food items in its database,
also allows people to calculate values in family recipes and estimate values
for packaged foods.  It would be nice to put it on a palm pilot.

The problem is I can't find it.  I found the write up at