Re: [IP] Carb gram calculator?

Kathie,
Hi.  I know that back in the 80's industrial/commercial foodservice software applications were just starting to come on line.  These were developed for small business that needed to label there products.  They broke the entire recipe down by portion and then the percentage of fat, protien, carb, ect. per portion.   I imagine that by now there are 'home' size versions of these monster programs.  You may want to check some of the online bookstores or the American Dietetic Assoc.  Good luck~Frank