Re: [IP] Precision QID

My daughter Tizzy was recently dx'd, so we don't have a lot of experience
with any of the monitors.  However, in the hospital, we were allowed to
"play" with all of them.  She chose the Fast take.  It's very small and
quick.  (only 16 sec.)  It takes a very small amount of blood also.

Does sometimes give a false low reading if not enough blood is applied.  Have
found this can be almost completely avoided if you hold your finger over the
strip just a split second longer.

I've been a nurse for 18 years and have used a lot of the monitors hospitals
use and this is a vast improvement.