  Amy has a MM pump and uses the square and dual waves as little as once a
month, or as much as a few times a day. It all depends on her bgs, her
activity, and what she is eating.
  She always uses at least the square wave for pizza and pasta meals. If her
bgs is above her target, she will use the dual, taking 1/2 of her dose now,
and square waving the remaining over a 1 1/2 - 2 hour period. If she is
active, as in swimming or soccer or her "other" sports she has done, and she
eats a meal before, she has, on occasion, used the square wave to ward off
that 2 hour peak she gets from her H.
  I will admit we are still, even after 1 year of pumping, fine tuning the
use of these, but we have found them to be very helpful in her bgs management.

If you have any specific questions I can help with, e-mail me privately. Hope
this helped.