Re: Vaculance, was...Re: [IP] Diabetes Sucks

----- Original Message -----
From: <email @ redacted>
> Thanks for the info Ted.  I've heard of a device that is used to prick a
> childs ear for a hemoglobin.  Supposed to not hurt,  I wonder if that is
what
> they use.  Next time we're at Children's I'm going to ask
> -
You don't need a special  device to  do this.  Many moons ago, a very nice
nurse at my  endo's office would get the  blood from  my earlobe by  using a
lancet and swiping the strip on the drop  of  blood that appeared.  It's
difficult for me to  do this to  myself, it's easier if someone helps.
Aimee