[IP] dual an dsquare wave

Someone asked how you figure how much to give when with the dual and
square wave.
i think it's pretty much trial and error.
I usually take the half as a bolus and either take the second half as
a bolus about an hour later, or if I'm doing a temp. increase, I split
the remaining half over 2 or 3 hours. 2 if I'm covering fat, 3 for

I just guessed at that and it seems to work out pretty much right.
Then again m i do most things by trial and error.