[IP] Re: Sofset and blue thing

I know what you mean about the thing left behind after you pull out
the introduceer needle hurting.
I always found with Sofsets that it hurt if you pushed down on the top
As a dancer, that was always happening as most of the itme your
stomach or hips are up against your partner's. I changed to the
Silhouettes/Tenders and don't have that problem any more, as the set
lies flat against the skin.

sorry all
 when I said pushing against the blue thing hurt, I meant the
left behind after the introducer needle is removed...that's th
e one
part I am fast with, taking that needle out! But I mean, the p
art the
cannula is connected to hurts when pushed upon.