[IP] Flame War Apology

I would like to apologize to anyone who is offended by flame wars.  I
certainly have no intention of hurting anyone or making someone
I forget sometimes that there are 1000 people at this site--THAT is a lot of

In a way of explanation about myself, I was brought up in a family where
arguing was encouraged and considered fun.  My husband, on the other hand was
brought up in a family where arguing was viewed as disrespectful and bad.
I understand that people are different, but I personally have never been
offended by jabs at different pumps and just felt that it was groundwork for
lively discussion.

That said, I want everyone to have a wonderful 4th.  I am up early to pack
for the lake.  My husband and his friends are going to make a "sparkler
bomb".  They found it on the internet.  It consists of 1000 sparklers tied
together and lit.  Wow, it ought to be quite a site.  I'll let you know if it
is neat or if we've burned the cabin to the ground.

Happy Independence Day!