Re: [IP] 507C possible sale(Sam)

Have you considered talking to the rep yourself?  I would bet that his
self-presevation instinct might bring him to offer a different set.  I
was also going to suggest a bent needle set as an option.  I'm very
active, and have 3 kids who are more so and have not had a problem with
them -- plus you can easily see if they are not inserted right.  I move
to a new site each morning, but only change sets twice  (i.e. every 3
1/2 days) each week.  Using this protocol, I have not had any problems
with site degradation or absorption that has been noted as difficulties
with the metal needle.  I like them.
Take care,