Vaculance, was...Re: [IP] Diabetes Sucks

email @ redacted wrote:
> OK Sara, now it's my turn to sound dumb.  What's a vaculance???

No, you're not sounding dmb, because you're asking a question
to learn: dumb is when you DON'T ask!!!!

Anyay, a Vaculance is a lancet device with a small vacuum attachment
so that you can get blood samples from areas other than fingertips.
It's said to work well on arms or legs, so you fingers could
recover sometime.

Somebody mentioned it usually costs about $24. I wouldn't know, never bought

Ted Quick